- Getting value for money on your motorbike insurance is important, but a cheap policy might not cover everything you expect it to.
- Choose a smaller, older or less expensive bike.
- Avoid modified and unusual motorbikes.
- Limit your mileage.
- Pay annually.
- Improve your motorbike’s security.
- Park somewhere safe.
Who is the cheapest for motorcycle insurance?
The 4 Best Cheap Motorcycle Insurance Companies
- Nationwide. Best for “High-Risk” Riders.
- Liberty Mutual. Best for “Low-Risk” Riders.
- Safeco. Impressive Discounts.
- Allstate. Impressive Coverage.
What is the average cost of motorcycle insurance?
The average cost of motorcycle insurance is $519 per year in the U.S., which is well below the average cost of auto insurance.
Is a motorcycle cheaper on insurance?
Motorcycle insurance is usually a lot cheaper than car insurance, because motorcycles are cheaper to repair or replace in the event of an accident. Just as is the case with cars, owning insurance is a must if you have a motorcycle.
Who is the best for motorcycle insurance?
The 8 Best Motorcycle Insurance of 2019
- Best Overall: Markel. Courtesy of Markel.
- Best for Young Drivers: Allstate. Courtesy of Allstate.
- Best for Affordable Coverage: Safeco.
- Best for Military Members: USAA.
- Best for Policy Bundling: Farmers.
- Best for Safe Drivers: Nationwide.
- Best for High Risk Drivers: Dairyland.
- Best for Claims Satisfaction: Auto Owners.