How do you find out what year my motorbike is?
Find the VIN number stamped on your frame.
The VIN is located on the front part of your bike just below the bars.
COUNT FROM LEFT TO RIGHT 10 CHARACTERS.
Compare the 10th character of your VIN with the chart below.
How do you tell what year a Honda motorcycle is?
How to Tell the Year of a Honda Motorcycle
- Locate the vehicle identification number. On most models, it is located on either side of the steering column on a metal plate or on the engine case.
- Call a Honda dealer, provide the VIN and request assistance determining the year of the motorcycle of interest.
- Go to the DMV website (see Resources).
How do I check a VIN number on a motorcycle?
You can run an Arizona vehicle’s VIN in an online database.
How to Run an Arizona VIN Number
- Find the Arizona vehicle’s VIN, which is usually located on the driver’s side of the dashboard.
- Go to a VIN-lookup service website, such as AutoCheck or Carfax (see Resources).
- Type the VIN into the service’s search box.
Who made my motorcycle?
The first internal combustion, petroleum fueled motorcycle was the Daimler Reitwagen. It was designed and built by the German inventors Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach in Bad Cannstatt, Germany in 1885.