- What is the best 125cc maxi scooter on the market?
- Which suspension is better for scooters?
- Which is the best 125 cc scooter in India?
- Which scooter is best to buy in 2019?
- What’s the top speed of a 125cc scooter?
- Which is best scooter to buy?
- Which scooter is best for long ride?
- Which scooter is best for mileage?
- Is Activa better than Jupiter?
- Which is the best scooter in India?
- Which scooter is best to buy in 2018?
- Which is better Activa 5g or access 125?
According to drivespark.com
Honda Activa 125
TVS Ntorq 125
Suzuki Burgman Street
Hero Destini 125
Mahindra Gusto 125 DX
What is the best 125cc maxi scooter on the market?
- Lexmoto Titan 125.
- AJS Modena 125.
- Peugeot Speedfight 125.
- Piaggio Liberty 125.
- Royal Alloy GT 125i.
- Kymco Agility City 125i.
- Yamaha NMAX 125. If you were wondering where Yamaha are on this 125 scooter list, then it shouldn’t be a surprise they are towards the top.
- Honda PCX 125. Top of the list is the Honda PCX 125.
Which suspension is better for scooters?
Telesopic front suspension and rear monoshock absorber is considered as best suspension in scooters.probably all scooters have this type of suspension except honda activa 4g it use trail linking suspension at front.but we will prefer you to buy Yamaha fascino and TVs Jupiter these scooters are very handy and comes with
Which is the best 125 cc scooter in India?
Here’s a look at the best 125 cc scooters available on sale right now:
- The Suzuki Access 125 is the largest selling 125 cc scooter in India.
- The Honda Activa 125 is a popular choice in the 125 cc scooter segment.
- The Hero Destini 125 is the latest 125 cc scooter in India.
Which scooter is best to buy in 2019?
That said, here is the list of 5 best automatic scooters that you can buy in India at this moment.
- Hero Destini 125. Price: Rs 56,950 (ex-showroom)
- Suzuki Access 125. Price: Rs 55,370 to Rs 65,761 (ex-showroom)
- Honda Activa. Price: Rs 52,381 to 61,942 (ex-showroom)
- TVS Jupiter.
- Suzuki Burgman Street.
What’s the top speed of a 125cc scooter?
A 125cc scooter will have a top speed of about 60mph and be sufficient for commuting 10-15 miles and maybe more. You can ride one on a motorway without L-plates but you’ll be battling for space with trucks and not always winning, so a bigger engine would be better.
Which is best scooter to buy?
Here’s a look at the best scooters that you can buy in India.
- Honda Grazia:
- TVS Jupiter:
- Honda Activa:
- Hero Maestro Edge:
- Suzuki Access:
- Yamaha Fascino:
- TVS Scooty Zest:
- Aprilia SR 150:
Which scooter is best for long ride?
There are lot of options but the best is Honda Dio and Activa but SCOOTERS ARE NOT MEANT FOR FREQUENT LONG DRIVES.
Which scooter is best for mileage?
Best Fuel Efficient Scooters
- 2 . TVS Wego. 70 kmpl.
- 3 . TVS Scooty Pep Plus. 68 kmpl.
- 4 . Yamaha Fascino. 66 kmpl.
- 5 . Suzuki Access 125. 64 kmpl.
- 7 . Hero Pleasure. 63 kmpl. Scooters | 102 CC.
- 8 . Yamaha Ray-Z. 62 kmpl. Scooters | 113 CC.
- 9 . TVS Scooty Zest 110. 62 kmpl. Scooters | 110 CC.
- 10 . Yamaha Alpha. 62 kmpl. Scooters | 113 CC.
Is Activa better than Jupiter?
Honda Activa 5G vs TVS Jupiter: TVS Jupiter STD is the more fuel efficient one with a claimed mileage of 62 Kmpl while the claimed figure for Honda Activa 5G STD is 60 Kmpl. TVS Jupiter is priced at Rs 52945 (Ex-showroom Price) while Honda Activa 5G is the costlier one priced at Rs 54911 (Ex-showroom Price).
Which is the best scooter in India?
Top Scooters in India
- Aprilia Storm. 124.49 cc. Rs65,000Ex-Showroom,Delhi.
- Honda Aviator. 109.19 cc. 60 kmpl.
- Aprilia SR 125. 125 cc. 47.6 kmpl.
- Yamaha NMax 155. 155 cc. Rs1,00,000Ex-Showroom,Delhi.
- TVS Scooty Zest. 109.7 cc. 62 kmpl.
- TVS Wego. 109.7 cc. 42.8 kmpl.
- Ather 450. 55-75 km/charge. 80 Kmph.
- Honda CLIQ. 109.19cc. 58.4 kmpl. 83 Kmph.
Which scooter is best to buy in 2018?
Top five scooters with best mileage in India 2018
- TVS Jupiter. TVS Jupiter: TVS Jupiter is a successful scooter by the Indian company and is popular due to its features, styling and impressive fuel-efficiency.
- Honda Activa 5G. Honda Activa 5G:
- Suzuki Access 125. Suzuki Access:
- TVS Wego. TVS Wego:
- Hero Pleasure. Hero Pleasure:
Which is better Activa 5g or access 125?
Suzuki Access 125 vs Honda Activa 5G: Suzuki Access 125 Drum is the more fuel efficient one with a claimed mileage of 64 Kmpl while the claimed figure for Honda Activa 5G STD is 60 Kmpl.