The 4 Best Cheap Motorcycle Insurance Companies
- Nationwide. Best for “High-Risk” Riders.
- Liberty Mutual. Best for “Low-Risk” Riders.
- Safeco. Impressive Discounts.
- Allstate. Impressive Coverage.
What is the average cost of motorcycle insurance?
The average cost of motorcycle insurance is $519 per year in the U.S., which is well below the average cost of auto insurance.
How do I get cheap motorcycle insurance?
Here are some tips to keep your costs down:
- Get a quote from your car insurance company.
- Shop around for a better deal.
- Look for companies that offer the most discounts.
- Take a motorcycle safety class.
- Install an anti-theft device.
- Join a motorcycle riding club.
- Change your coverage to storage for the winter.
How much is motorcycle insurance for a 19 year old?
The average price of motorcycle insurance for 18-year-olds is $416 per year, according to our sample. That equals an average monthly motorcycle insurance cost of approximately $35.
Who has the cheapest motorcycle insurance in Florida?
Riders will be happy to learn that Deltona has the cheapest motorcycle insurance in the state of Florida.